Complaint Review: Privacy Guard

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Neptune2g — San Joaquin Valley California USA
Privacy Guard
PO Box 6100 Westerville OH, 43086 Westerville, Ohio United States of America

Privacy Guard TLG*PRIVGRD Started recurrent billing on my debit card without my consent Westerville, Ohio

Company started billing me recurrent bills for $14.99 a month on my debit card. No idea why or who they are. escalated my call X 3....said they will stop billing me and could not explain why they started in the first place. When I asked how they got my information to bill me they said "a company called Media Wise is charging you for us"...I asked why they were charging and who authorize, they could not explain. Asked to speak w/ transfer #3 supervisor. He said fine, but they will need to call you back. I said no, just give me the information  and I will call them. Do not do business w/ them. They are scamming people. If I did not notice I would have been charged $14.99 a month for how long?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Guard/Westerville-Ohio-43086/Privacy-Guard-TLGPRIVGRD-Started-recurrent-billing-on-my-debit-card-without-my-consent-995794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Guard