Complaint Review: Privacy Guard

• Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:Wesly Chapel Florida
Privacy Guard
www.privacyguard.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Guard Beware. They Will Access Your Credit Card Without Your Permission! Internet

I was charged 12.99 for two months of services that I did not ask for by Privacy Guard. They are an identity protector company. The odd thing was the credit card was new so I know I did not sign up with their services. What's even more suspicious is that I think Chase Card was somehow in on it. As soon as I questioned these charges, they immediately said they would cancel the charges and reimburse my money. Normally, when I have a dispute, they require I fill out a form???

When I contacted Privacy Guard, they claimed they couldn't help me unless I gave them my membership number. "What membership number?" I asked. They had my name and my credit card number and they couldn't tell me when and how I joined their services??? BULL##it!

Watch out for them. I've read other reports similar to mine.

Wesly Chapel, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Guard/internet/Privacy-Guard-Beware-They-Will-Access-Your-Credit-Card-Without-Your-Permission-Internet-441024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Guard