Complaint Review: Privacy Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Suzie — Port of Spain Internet Trinidad and Tobago
Privacy Inc.
96 Mowat Ave, Internet, Ontario United States of America

Privacy Inc. Scam Internet, Ontario

I was looking for an online opportunity to make money in a legitimate  manner.

I came across Online Income Solution and signed up paying $360.00, which covered the kit, a website and webhosting.

I quickly discovered upon checking with godaddy.com that my  website paid for by me was registered to a company called Privacy Inc. base in  Canada. At this point this was clearly  suspicious as I was paying for an opportunity for me to make some money.

Clearly I have absolutely nothing to show for my purchase and I  am sharing so that others will not be  deceived. I have requested an immediate refund, however I  have not received any communication. I intend to pass on my story to the media. This is really despicable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Inc/Internet-Ontario-M6K-3M1/Privacy-Inc-Scam-Internet-Ontario-970111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Inc.

obliged