Henrietta

Complaint Review: Privacy Matter ,Membership Savings, IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS, Privacy Matters 123

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Charleston South Carolina
Privacy Matter ,Membership Savings, IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS, Privacy Matters 123
privacymatters123.com/(eeewq345osn1wrjlfxpld345)/XIA/ Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Privacy Matter ,Membership Savings, IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS, Privacy Matters 123 Fraudulant Charges to my Debit Card Norwalk Connecticut

I noticed a charge for 19.95 on my bank statement and did not recognize the transaction. I googled the description IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS and was brought to ripoffreport.com. I called my bank, Wachovia, and was given a phone number and advised to call and ask for a refund. When I called they wanted my card info and phone number. I told the CSR Marie ID # 226834 that I was reluctant to give them my info and I will call my bank back.

The CSR for Wachovia said you did the right thing by not giving them any info. He said I see that you called earlier and we just ask that the customer contact the company and since you have done that we will handle this for you and I will transfer you to our fraud dept. I once again explained the situation and was told he will need to transfer me to the dispute dept.

When I was transferred the lady who picked up said we can not help you with this matter we no longer assist with disputes against Privacy Matters. She was very rude, spoke very fast and was hart to understand. I asked for her name, which she spelled out-Farnitia. I spelled it back to confirm and she said that is close enough. I asked for her last name or operator ID which she said I did not need. I told her that I wanted to file a complaint and she transferred me to Customer Service. The lady who helped me could not find an employee by that name.

This CSR was very helpful she did a 3-way call with Privacy Matters and I was promised a refund. I did cancel that card after reading that people have had more than one charge form these rip-off artists. Why are they not being stopped, this site alone has almost 300 complaints!

Melissa
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matter-Membership-Savings-IK9PRIVACY-MATTERS-Privacy-Matters-123/Norwalk-Connecticut/Privacy-Matter-Membership-Savings-IK9PRIVACY-MATTERS-Privacy-Matters-123-Fraudulant-C-355556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matter ,Membership Savings, IK9*PRIVACY MATTERS, Privacy Matters 123