Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart Privacy Matters 1-2-3 /

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Joe — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart Privacy Matters 1-2-3 /
P.O. BOX 5152, DES PLAINES, IL 60017-5152 Internet United States of America

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart Fraudulant Internet

2 years ago I tried to get my dredit report, with it came this $14.95 a month charge on my card that was suppose to watch my credit. I was billed every month until september of 2009 when I was starting to by a new house. No charges from September 2009 to January 2010. The interesting part is that we found all kinds of new problems that showed up on my credit that was never addressed by this company, I was charged monthly for nothing. I had to jump thru hoops to get this cleared up and almost didn't get my house because of it. I have been trying to get this canceled and all charges refunded back but, trying to acually talk to someone has been impossible. They way I see it is that they charged my account under the pretense of watching for things on my credit, as long as I didn't appear to checking it, then when there was activity with buying a new house they stopped billing me because they knew I would find that they were not doing thier job and that there was work involved with getting it cleared up. After I had the problems removed from my credit report and my house closed ( end of Dec. 2009) I started getting billed again in January 2010. Now that my credit is A OK. And Yes they are still billing me. Go figure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Savings-Mart-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Savings-Mart-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Savin-581528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart Privacy Matters 1-2-3 /