Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2007

• Reported By:Beaumont Texas
Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart
P O Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Saving Mart rip off fraudulent billing Ripoff Des Plaines Illinois

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 ......... Saving Mart

These comanies are one of the same:
after entering the following information into a search engine i came up with this websight.

Contact UsSavingSmart P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, IL 60017-5152 Attention: Customer Relations. membersavings@savingsmart.com, 1-800-316-8774.
https://www.atfreecredit.com/images/main/contact_xia_sta.html - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
___________________________

P.O. Box 5152
Des Plaines, IL 60017-5152
Attention: Customer Relations
membersavings@savingsmart.com

Below the solid line is the information that i got off that websight. I chose after seeing this to contact Privacy Matters 1-2-3 and had them to cancel the charge for Savins Mart.

The persont that helped me told me that I had clicked thing that I was getting my credit report and instead it was singing me up for both of these accounts.

So, I dont know at this point if I am getting my refund yet but I am trying my Best.

Michael
Beaumont, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Savings-Mart/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Savings-Mart-Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Saving-Mart-rip-off-fraudulen-245666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3 / Savings Mart