Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1 2 3

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2007

• Reported By:Camillus New York
Privacy Matters 1 2 3
www.privacymatters123.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1 2 3 SCAM, RIP OFF, call your credit card co. to dispute the charges, NOW !! Dallas Texas

CANCEL YOUR CREDIT or DEBIT CARD, CONTACT YOUR BANK, CONTACT THE CREDIT AGENCYS TO REPORT FRAUD at (1-888-397-3742) NOTIFY YOUR STATE ATTNY GENERAL OFFICE (google them for the #) MOST IMPORTANT CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE TO MAKE A REPORT AND START AN INVESTIGATION, YOU MAY WANT TO CONTACT THE SOC. SEC. ADMIN. re: YOUR SS# TOO !!

They've crafted their scam to sound ligit and larger than I believe they are, like giving their operators numbers for example, Ebony operator #2356. The truth is, I believe they're probably working out of a basement somewhere.

After requesting my report and not receiving it, I called them and they stalled me off by telling me that it would be emailed w/in 24 hrs. when this didn't happen I spoke to another person there and she told me that they didn't have anything in their system about me. I asked how that could be, after all they charged my card the processing fee. She said," she didn't know anything", I said "if you don't, who does," she got nasty and hung up !!! They have ALL my personal information DOB, SS#, SHOE SIZE, EVERYTHING !!! PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST IDENTITY THEFT You may want to follow the steps I outlined.

Congo
Camillus, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/Dallas-Texas-12345/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-SCAM-RIP-OFF-call-your-credit-card-co-to-dispute-the-charges-NO-285628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1 2 3