Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1-2-3

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:panama city Florida
Privacy Matters 1-2-3
PO Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 IK9* Privacy Matters $32.95... Chances are fraud if this is on your bank statement Des Plaines Illinois

I got a call from my bank to verify recent activity. They said a purchase of $32.95 for Privacy Matters 1-2-3. I looked at my statements on-line and noticed $32.95 had been taken out about once a month for the past three months plus a random $1.00 here and there for AP9 club savings. I had no recollection of every buying anything on-line for Privacy Matters.

I googled IK9* and it brought me to this ripoff report. I called Privacy matters (at 1-877-993-6264) and asked how they got access to my debit card, how much they pulled out so far, and lastly how they get away with such fraud. The first rep forwarded me to Rachael #154092 who said they would refund me with 3 to 5 days. I'm in the waiting time frame right now. But I strongly suggest if you see a privacy matters, IK9*, or AP9 savings club withdrawl, you get it sorted out. I don't understand how after 300+ reports against this company that they are still in business.

Erik
panama city, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-IK9-Privacy-Matters-3295-Chances-are-fraud-if-this-is-on-your-426082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3