mail

• Submitted: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 11, 2006

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Privacy Matters 1-2-3
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 ripoff Des Plaines Illinois

I signed up for a membership with this company which stated I could view my credit report at any time. Their site also stated that my credit card would be charged $29.95 per month if I did not cancel within 7 days. But, their site also stated that I could cancel at any time.

It has been over 7 days, and I forgot to cancel, so they did bill my credit card. Therefore I went to their site to have another look at my credit report and was not able to do anything, or see anything without signing up again. I just sent them an email stating that I wanted them to cancel my membership. Whether that will happen or not is yet to be seen, and I am very upset that they have charged me $29.95 for a service they do not even provide.

Carlotta
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-ripoff-Des-Plaines-Illinois-205573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3