Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1-2-3

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2008

• Reported By:Tyler Texas
Privacy Matters 1-2-3
PO Box 5152 Des Plaines Illinois 60017-5152 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 RIPOFF PRIVACYMATTERS, CHARGED CREDIT CARD WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE. Omaha Nebraska

I noticed Privacy matters on credit card bill a couple of months ago, thought it was a charge for something I had gotten on ebay (I buy a lot of stuff online). This morning I called them because I had noticed it a couple of times and did not question it. Seems they are protecting my credit report...oh boy.

Wonder why I got a credit card application the other day with someone elses name on it to my address?
Apparently this has been on my card for 6 months and I just caught it. Wyonona #4464 was only agreeable to give me back 2 months of my money. I don't know how these folks sleep at night.

It is not the end of the world if I do not receive credit for the other 4 months but that could be grocery money for some folks. They are a scam! Why would anyone in their right mind pay 29.95 a month plus a $1.00 for some ingenious billing method? Watch out for this company. They are the same folks that will steal your grandmothers social security check.

Val
Tyler, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2008 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/Omaha-Nebraska/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-RIPOFF-PRIVACYMATTERS-CHARGED-CREDIT-CARD-WITHOUT-KNOWLEDGE-Omaha-307569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3