• Report: #319271

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Kokomo Indiana
Privacy Matters 1 2 3
9500 Westdodge Rd. Omaha Nebraska Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1 2 3 - Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters Identity - Savings Club Help I've been ripped off by Privacy Matters multiple times Montreal Canada Internet

My daughter thought she was getting a Free Credit Report. What we got was multiple transactions on my bank account for the month of Mar. 2008. I called Privacy Matters, Privacy Matters 1 2 3 and Your Savings Club ( which are all the same company). I spoke with supervisor Jeannine #25866 on March 18,2008. She assured me I would be reimbursed $29.95. I received my bank statement today March 19 2008. I had multiple transactions for the month of Feb. 2008 on their as well. I called Privacy Matters today Mar. 19, 2008 and spoke with Sue 15382. She will not reimburse me for any transactions made against my account. She was rude and would not let me speak. I ask for her address which she gave me. Again, she was rude not letting me speak and promptly hung up on me. If this company has a monthly fee why was I billed 12 times in the space of 2 months? This company is a rip off and I need your help.

Evelyn
Kokomo, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Privacy-Matters-Privacy-Matters-Identity-Savings-Club-Help-Iv-319271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1 2 3