Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1-2-3

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:San Mateo California
Privacy Matters 1-2-3
membersavings@privacymattersidentity.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 Took money out of my checking account without authorization. Internet

Went to my online checking account today to check any activity and found that "Privacy Matters Identity" had taken money out of my checking account without authorization. I hate these kind of internet fraud companies. It is not the first time something like this has happened to me. I have always gotten my money back but it has been a major aggravation to me and has caused me to go into overdraft more than once. I called them as soon as I saw it. I talked with Christina, employee ID#: 17334 and told her to put the money back today. She said it would take 2 days. I also got a confirmation email from them, canceling my membership, which I did not want, and did not authorize. I will see what happens. Usually, with B of A, I have to wait till the transaction is posted, not pending. Then I can file a report with the Bank. It takes about 5 days to come out of pending. So far haven't had a problem doing it that way. It is a good idea to file with the proper government agencies also, letting them know of the company.

Trexrider
San Mateo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-Took-money-out-of-my-checking-account-without-authorization-Interne-312985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3