Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1 2 3

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:Buffalo Minnesota
Privacy Matters 1 2 3
privacy matters 1 2 3.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1 2 3 privacymatters123"free" credit report online Charged my checking $29.95. And Never got the information. Theives!! Internet

Went to "free credit report.com" Came up with Privacy Matters123, put in all the info. they askd for, And a debit card # for a one time "one dollar" charge to get my report. Immediatly my computer froze. It had a virus.witch I had gotten from Privacy Matters123. I called them to cancel my application immediatly. They okd that and gave me a confirmation # witch was my membership #. So I never got the credit report at all, And I had a virus on my brand new computer. Plus they charged my checking acct. an additional $29.95 to keep up on my credit for me that I had askd them Not to do. they sent me an email verifying that I had cancled service with them. And I had to pay someone $50.00 to come and take the virus off my computer. So far my "free" credit report has cost me $80.95. Had to call and cancle my checking acct. and reopen a new one so they quit taking money from me. What an exspensive inconvience! I have been Rip'd off!

Dena
Buffalo, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-privacymatters123free-credit-report-online-Charged-my-checking-29-322234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1 2 3