• Report: #204272

• Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:Oakland California
Privacy Matters 1- 2- 3
privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1- 2- 3 ripoff $1.00 at a time, internet pirates, dishonest crooks Internet

Internet crooks, Privacy Matters 1-2-3 almost had me for more than the $1.00 hustle they use to bait their prey. As I was just about to accept their terms and conditions, a strange smell seemed to flow from my computer screen, if you know what I mean. I can always smell a rat! Anyway, I decided against clicking the accept button and began to do a little research on the net, that's when I came across this wonderful website.

I have requested that the $1.00 initial charge is refunded to my account (yeah, when donkeys fly, right?) immediately.

The message here is that Privacy Matters 1-2-3 should learn the hard way that business ethics matters most.

Yvonne
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-ripoff-100-at-a-time-internet-pirates-dishonest-crooks-Interne-204272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1- 2- 3