• Report: #204947

• Updated: Mon, August 07, 2006

• Reported By:chidester Arkansas
Privacy Matters 1-2-3
Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 ripoff, got my credit card information and no service provided Internet

I was looking for a free credit report from all 3 credit reporting agency and found privacy matter 1-2-3 with a free 7 day trial, they were to send me an email to instruct me on getting my credit report, I never received an email and I sent them an inquiry and told they that I did not receive an email and got no reponse. I called and canceled my membership. when clicke to contact this company you are sent to a website > I was charged $1. and 29.95 on day 7 and have never received an email or any other communication with this company.

Chidester, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-ripoff-got-my-credit-card-information-and-no-service-provided-Inter-204947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3