Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 1-2-3

• Reported By:Lake Havasu City Arizona
Privacy Matters 1-2-3
www.privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 1-2-3 unauthorized use of credit card Internet

After purchasing a membership on Classmates.com, a pop-up appeared offering Privacy Matters 1-2-3. I opened the website to see what they were offering and looked it over. I had just given classmates.com my debit card number for the membership, so I feel they are some how connected. I closed the pop-up without authorizing anything.

Later, when I noticed the charge on my card, I then called Privacy Matters and told them I hadn't ordered or authorized it and wanted it cancelled. ??They said they would cancel the membership and refund my money within two days, We will see.
Privacy Matters 123 Ph # (877) 993-6264

Lee
Lake Havasu City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3/internet/Privacy-Matters-1-2-3-unauthorized-use-of-credit-card-Internet-444455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 1-2-3