Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: Ann — Houston Texas USA
Privacy Matters 123
20 Glover Ave Norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Privacy Matters 123 Member Savings, 123 Privacy Matters, Your Savings Club unauthorized billing on my credit card. Info obtained from ClassMates.com Houston, Texas

I joined Classmates.com recently and now notice an unauthorizied charge on my credit card for $19.95 from Privacy Matters 123.  I did not sign up for anything from Privacy Matters.  I called them at 888-239-0316 and they will not cancel whatever this service is unless I give them my credit card number, which I would not do.  I searched the internet and find many scam reports.  I will report them to my credit card company, the BBB and the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/Privacy-Matters-123-Member-Savings-123-Privacy-Matters-Your-Savings-Club-unauthorized-bi-481799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123