suite

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Privacy Matters 123
9500 West Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123, Ebony,Joe ID 7027 Won't acknowledge my membership so I can't cancel it Omaha Nebraska

I accidently clicked on a button and was signed up for something this company does. I tried to call them to cancel it but they wouldn't let me finish a sentence before they were giving me their name and ID number and cutting me off. I don't want the membership and surely don't want them entering my bank account. This company is nothing but a scam and a rip off. I'm tired of these web sites that take advantage of people.

Toots
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Privacy-Matters-123-EbonyJoe-ID-7027-Wont-acknowledge-my-membership-so-I-cant-cancel-i-424712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123