Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Statesville North Carolina
Privacy Matters 123
P. O. Box 5152, Des Plaines, Illinois Statesville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123, Privacy Matters charged my card $19.95 wthout my knowledge or authorization. Statesville North Carolina

I never authorized or even knew about this charge or this company. Just noticed on my statement. Was told I would be issued a credit, but after reading problems others have had with them, I am going to go ahead and cancel my card altogether. This is rediculous that they can get away with this over and over again and nothing is being done about it.

Margaret
Statesville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/Statesville-North-Carolina-28625/Privacy-Matters-123-Privacy-Matters-charged-my-card-1995-wthout-my-knowledge-or-authori-433039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123