Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Sat, April 25, 2009

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
Privacy Matters 123
privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 Fraudulent use of credit card. Stole number from other site. Merritt Island, Florida Internet

A charge of $19.95 showed up on my charge card. When I called the company they said I clicked a box on the site saying I would get $10 back. I do not recall such a pop-up. I was on the PublicRecordsNow.com site on that day so it must have happened via that site. I have requested a refund. I will follow up next month.

Kathleen
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-Fraudulent-use-of-credit-card-Stole-number-from-other-site-Merritt-I-446494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123