Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Stafford Virginia
Privacy Matters 123
privacymatters123.com/(3yk5gyey5vmiwu45reqmlv45)/XIA/ Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123, Privacy Matters 123 Rips Off Another Unwary Consumer Stafford, Virginia Internet

I saw a TV commercial advertising Privacy Matters 123 and a free credit report. You are given a website URL to contact and it allows you to sign up for PM Identity for 7 days free trial. When you attempt to get your free credit report you are informed you will be charged for it. I canceled and then did a Google search for Privacy Matters 123. When you log into their website you are allowed to joing for free for 7 days as well. I went back two days later and canceled my account and though that I had indeed canceled but later found out that I was billed for three months.

I had been traveling to Japan for most of January and when I went back to the company to request a refund and make sure my account was cancelled in February I was informed that I had violated company policy since I had joined both PM Identity and Privacy Matters 123 at the same time and would only be refunded for the current month that I am cancelling in. Was basically informed by Tamara (7041) and then later her supervisor Stephanie (7442) that it was all my fault since I was not allowed to have two accounts at one time and I had violated company policy.

I AM SURE THAT THIS COMPANY IS PREYING ON MANY OTHER UNKNOWING CONSUMERS LIKE ME AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT SLAPPED AGAINST THEM FOR RIPPING THE COMMON PUBLIC OFF.

Bill e
Stafford, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-Privacy-Matters-123-Rips-Off-Another-Unwary-Consumer-Stafford-Virgin-423507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123