Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Clover South Carolina
Privacy Matters 123
privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 Stole my credit card info and took $19.95 a month for 2 months Internet

*Author of original report: Compensated

I don't know how they got my info - they said I clicked on a banner ad - something I have only ever done by accident. They said they sent me a confirmation e-mail, but when I called to cancel their service the first thing they asked for was my e-mail address - I spelled it out to her, (Stephanie - #7038), twice - but she had no record of it.

She passed me on to her supervisor - a man, also named Stephanie, (#7442). This company should not be in business.

John
Clover, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-Stole-my-credit-card-info-and-took-1995-a-month-for-2-months-Intern-405880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123

Compensated

AUTHOR: John m. - (U.S.A.)

Privacy matters 123 refunded all the money they took from me.