Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Beggs Oklahoma
Privacy Matters 123
privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 Unauthorized Fraudulant Charges Charged to My Credit Card Internet

This company charged me for 4 months at a one time charge on my card. I haven't ever signed up with this company and didn't even know what it was. I called them and the phone rep was very rude and hung up in my face.

I was not able to speak to a live person and when I went back it said my card number & membership ID was not valued.

Michelle
Beggs, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-Unauthorized-Fraudulant-Charges-Charged-to-My-Credit-Card-Internet-424347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123