Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:san jose California
Privacy Matters 123
www.privacymatters123.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 Where did this company get my information from? How could they charge my account without my authorization? Proflowers? Internet

So, where did this company get my information? I'm clueless. I ordered some flowers from a company called Proflowers on the 22nd of December, but they seem legit as the flowers finally showed up two days late. Was delayed because of the weather, and the company reversed the shipping charges for the flowers and offered more flowers for free.

Their site did seem to want me to sign up for a lot of other things, and to get a shipping rebate I should do this and that, but don't recall clicking anything to get anything but the flowers. (all in all Proflowers was a good site and my Mom said the flowers were very cold, but otherwise in good shape.)

Around the 19th I signed up for Classmates, and man, that site is screwy. Where's the MAP? I can't find it anywhere on the site. And everytime I'm logged in (mind you, "logged in") the site wants me to sign up and pay to be a Gold member...again. Hello...didn't I just do that? Paid for a years worth of their service. But never clicked to pay on anything but Classmates.

So, I'm disappointed in the internet and in human nature, to be so greedy, these companies and the people running them, and working for them, knowing that they rip people off. How many people really don't pay attention to their accounts? Enough to keep these companies in business. It's very sad. I curse this company and the people running it. You can think of your own instruction for the actual curse. (ok, so as far as curses go it's not very good, but I'm really not into cursing people.)

Carolyn
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-Where-did-this-company-get-my-information-from-How-could-they-charge-405190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123