Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Rebecca — Gastonia North Carolina United States of America
Privacy Matters 123

Privacy Matters 123 charged my bank account 24.95 without my knowledge and caused my account to be overdrawn. Internet

The company, Privacy Matters 123 called me and offered to sell me a security product. I told them I would look at it but if I didn't like it I would return it. He said I would not receive the material for 2-3 weeks and I would not be billed until after I had received the material and had time to look over it. He said I could cancel it with no charge to me.

He billed $24.95 to my card the same day he was talking to me on the phone. I told him I would not have the money in my account for a few more days. He billed my card anyway and caused my bank account to be overdrawn.

We are following the instructions from our bank to give this company a few days to refund our money. If they do not then we will have to disput the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-charged-my-bank-account-2495-without-my-knowledge-and-caused-my-acco-533222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123