Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Reported By:Scottsbluff Nebraska
Privacy Matters 123
privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 never heard of this co. until now Internet

I checked my checking account this morning and saw charge for $19.95 and it said privacymatters 123. I never heard of this company and don't know how they got my debit card number.

I tried calling the number got recording and they wanted membership number which I don't have and then another option was my home phone number that they didn't have and last option was my credit card which I will not give. I dialed 0 for operator and it said invalid option

I filed dispute with my bank and cancelled my debit card and am waiting for new debit card.

This company needs to go out of business fast.

Karen
Scottsbluff, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-never-heard-of-this-co-until-now-Internet-430296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123