Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:Milan Michigan
Privacy Matters 123
www.privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 privacy matters 123, Privacy is the last thing that matters to these guys.their outright theives! Good Question Internet

Couldn't believe it, you can't even get your own credit report without being ripped off. I never even submitted anything to this company. Was trying to get what I thought was supposedly free report. Was told there would be a dollar charge & started to put in information when I saw there would be more charges, so I erased info & backed out of cite. Two days later!, My bank gets hit for $29.95 + a $1.
Went to my bank, was told I needed to file a claim & that I would have to cancel the card the charge was on & wait for a new one. What an inconvenience this is!!
I wish I could talk to privacy matters, but when you try to call you first go through automated run around, then finally your put on hold because: "All representatives are busy at this time" My question; Why are these guys still in business? I looked them up & they have many, many websites. Where is the Better Business people.

skg
Milan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-privacy-matters-123-Privacy-is-the-last-thing-that-matters-to-these-g-296675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123