Complaint Review: Privacy Matters And PM Identity

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Uniontown Pennsylvania
Privacy Matters And PM Identity
Membersavings@privacymatters123.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Privacy Matters And PM Identity charged me $29.95 without my authorization----I'm getting in touch with banking commision to hopefully clear this up Unknown name does not appear

This company first charged me one dollar, and on the following day, they took $29.95 from my account. This was unauthorized-and the second time it happened. The second company is PM Identity. Both were to refund my money (according to them) but neither one has. I will get in touch with friends and family to warn them of these companies.

In my opinion, this is theft and I will prosecute if necessare.

Anita
Uniontown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-And-PM-Identity/nationwide/Privacy-Matters-And-PM-Identity-charged-me-2995-without-my-authorization-Im-getting-300665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters And PM Identity