Complaint Review: Privacy Matters - At Home Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Fresno California
Privacy Matters - At Home Rewards
20 Glover Ave Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Privacy Matters And At Home Rewards Unauthorized $19.95 charge on debit card Norwalk Connecticut

I always check my statements online to make sure that there are no unauthorized transactions. This particular company name stood up as I was checking my statements because it was 2 different charges for $19.95 on the same day with 2 different company names but they have the same address.

I asked my husband if he had ordered something online with these companies or if he authorized any transactions to this company and his answer was no. He said that the last time he used his debut online was when he joined classmates.com. Now I'm wondering if classmates.com has anything to do with it.

I called privacy matters and athomerewards and they won't give me any information unless I give them the credit card that was used. They must be out of their mind if they think I am going to give them that info. And then before I hung up the line, I asked her how she can sleep at night knowing that this company takes money from people unauthorized.

I had to cancel all debit cards to avoid any future charges. Hopefully we get our money back.

Sheilla
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-At-Home-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut/Privacy-Matters-And-At-Home-Rewards-Unauthorized-1995-charge-on-debit-card-Norwalk-Conne-397269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters - At Home Rewards