Complaint Review: Privacy Matters - CREDIT REport America

• Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Paterson New Jersey
Privacy Matters - CREDIT REport America
Creditreporthelpdesk.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters - CREDIT REport America I only applied to the free credit reports which I never received I gave my credit card number for the $1dollar fee.When I received my bill from the credit card co Ihad been charged $29.95 and $19.95 plus $2. Internet

After receiving billings for credit repots which I never received and which I never signed up for, I had to spend hours on line with Credit REports America which has an automated phone line and directs you to online help after back and forth I was finally able to get my bredit card cleared of their charges. The phone at Privacy Matters was answered by a real person and immediately told me they would credit my account. These companies are total rip-offs, I am going to send my complaint to the NEw Jersey Attorney General.

Fern
Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-CREDIT-REport-America/internet/Privacy-Matters-CREDIT-REport-America-I-only-applied-to-the-free-credit-reports-which-385316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters - CREDIT REport America