Complaint Review: Privacy Matters From IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS!!!!!!!!!

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Council Bluffs Iowa
Privacy Matters From IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS!!!!!!!!!
www.intelius.com Omaha,council Bluffs, Iowa U.S.A.

Privacy Matters From IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS!!!!!!!!! Disgusted and disturb robbers. Omaha,council Bluffs Iowa

May 26 2008

Got a intelius report.By accident I clicked on varies sites and all of sudden I was being charged $59 and I let them get away with it..BC..I felt like it was a mistake..But now I'm being charge five times in the month of JUNE 2-18th of 2008 $19.95 for membership when I NEVER signed up for one.In fact I was/did not get anymore reports after that.

I called and nicely spoke to them that if they don't cancel me..I will report it to my state..So therefore they canceled..even thru I had to pay more..I don't care..This is way beyond eating someones hard earn cash but yet alone..Being greedy and taking money that is not/theirs.

I will no longer do online reports and get my information from a REAL COP or Detective.I will further investicate this and wait for my money to come back to my account as I have been told.

Please ppl don't trust anyone who there saying they will protect your account.Is not true..they will steal you like vampires.

Badazz
Council Bluffs, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-From-IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS/Omahacouncil-Bluffs-Iowa-51503/Privacy-Matters-From-IK9-PRIVACY-MATTERS-Disgusted-and-disturb-robbers-Omahaco-345231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters From IK9 PRIVACY MATTERS!!!!!!!!!