Complaint Review: "Privacy Matters" ID And Credit Reporting Company

• Submitted: Fri, January 08, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 08, 2010

• Reported By: Kathie Keyser — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
"Privacy Matters" ID And Credit Reporting Company

"Privacy Matters" ID And Credit Reporting Company I have no clue who this is or how they got my debit card info but they are charging me Internet

I noticed that money seemed to be disappearing out of my account so I got a statement of the activity on my card. There are charges from this privacy matters. I don't know who they are I never signed up with them in any way and I don't know how they got my card info. I can't afford this and I am outraged. I really need this to stop and I want my money back that they stole from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2010 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-ID-And-Credit-Reporting-Company/internet/Privacy-Matters-ID-And-Credit-Reporting-Company-I-have-no-clue-who-this-is-or-how-they-551274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Privacy Matters" ID And Credit Reporting Company