Complaint Review: Privacy Matters Identity, 24Protect Plus123

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Missoula Montana
Privacy Matters Identity, 24Protect Plus123
8420 W. Bryn Mawr Suite 700 Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters Identity, 24Protect Plus123 BOGUS CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD, HOW? Chicago Internet

I noticed charges on my credit card from PMidentity.com and 24ProtectPlus123.com. $14.95 for the last three months. I know I did not order or authorize these charges. I called the 800 number on my statement and advised these companies that I did not order there services, nor did I authorize the charging of my account. Both companies advised that I would see a credit and my account that I signed for thru the Intelius web site would be closed.

I checked my credit card statement a few days later and found that PM identity had credited me for 1 out of 3 charges, and that 24Protect Plus had credited 2 out 3. I am currently demanding that they credit me the balance due for there unlawful and unauthorized taking of funds from my account.

Furious
Missoula, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-Identity-24Protect-Plus123/internet/Privacy-Matters-Identity-24Protect-Plus123-BOGUS-CHARGES-TO-MY-CREDIT-CARD-HOW-Chicag-294488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters Identity, 24Protect Plus123

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC