Complaint Review: Privacy Matters, PMIdentity-Bogus Sign-up

• Reported By:Red Hook New York
Privacy Matters, PMIdentity-Bogus Sign-up
www.privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters, PMIdentity Bogus sign-up through Classmates Internet

These two companies - at least I hope it's only these two companies - privacymatters123 and pmidentity.com, charged my bank card for $19.95 each, the charges only showing up on 2 June. When I called both numbers listed, both in CT, the auto responder gave me 24 May 2009 as a sign up date - probably the same date I signed my partner up for Classmates, although that charge showed up as 26 May. I'm having the same problem (or will be, since I caught it right away) as all the others who have posted here. I'm taking care of it later today; I'll be having my bank number changed. Since I can deal with the bank directly in our town, I hope I can have this resolved immediately.

Jannetie
Red Hook, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-PMIdentity-Bogus-Sign-up/internet/Privacy-Matters-PMIdentity-Bogus-sign-up-through-Classmates-Internet-458397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters, PMIdentity-Bogus Sign-up