Complaint Review: Privacy Matters - Pmidentity - Yoursavingscl - 24protectplus

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:virginia Beach Virginia
Privacy Matters - Pmidentity - Yoursavingscl - 24protectplus
Des Plains, Illinois U.S.A.

Privacy Matters - Pmidentity - Yoursavingscl - 24protectplus SCAM ARTISTS Des Plains Illinois

*Author of original report: privacy matters

These people really are thieves. They systematically removed over 500.00 dollars from my debit account over a six month period. Using four different names and using eight different amounts of entry. They are also clever in that they usually debit over the weekend or at the end of the banking week which falls on Wednesdays. I plan to report them to every government agency that will listen. They had no authorization to steal my money!

Fishbone
virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-Pmidentity-Yoursavingscl-24protectplus/Des-Plains-Illinois-60017/Privacy-Matters-Pmidentity-Yoursavingscl-24protectplus-SCAM-ARTISTS-Des-Plains-Illin-439209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters - Pmidentity - Yoursavingscl - 24protectplus

privacy matters

AUTHOR: Fishbone - (U.S.A.)

I contacted this company and talked to Stephanie (7442) and requested they cancel everything they had signed me up for. I also requested their address in order for my lawyer to serve them with a lawsuit that I am filing. I explained I did not authorize any deductions they had made and did not know how they obtained my information. They had my email and obviously my bank information; however, they had the wrong address and phone number. Much to my surprise they returned all of the money they had taken within 24 hours. I suspect this was done to stay out of court, but I am still filing suit.