Complaint Review: Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123

• Submitted: Sun, December 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 13, 2009

• Reported By: Marty — Atascocita Texas United States of America
Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123

Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123 $23.95 5x's in 30 days - these aren't monthly charges...didn't even kiss me first, Internet

I am not sure how Privacy Matters 123 got my bank information. My bank statement shows five $23.95 charges and one 24.95 charge in 30 days followed by another $24.95 charge 11 days later.

I looked up the charge information on my bank statement and searched the code, that is how I found out who was charging me. I did not get a billing statement from them. When I called the automated phone teller asked for my phone number. They could not process me through because they have no record of my number.

I had just changed bank accounts last month. Hopefully my bank can help me, changing accounts doesn't seem to matter.

I want my $145.70 back :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-Privacy-Matters-123-2395-5xs-in-30-days-these-arent-monthly-charg-538763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123