Complaint Review: Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123

• Submitted: Thu, April 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 08, 2010

• Reported By: Lee — Telford Tennessee United States of America
Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123

Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123 I was billed for services I did not order. Internet

My wife order business cards from Vista Point.  A few days later, we got a $24.95 bill on our bank account from privacy matters.  They kept billing us for 6 months.  I called them to tell them to stop.  They said we ordered thier credit report service.  I told them that they were identity thieves and to refund my money immediately or I would sue.  At first they said they would cancel my membership.  I then raised hell with them and demanded a manager.  Then a manager gets on the phone and she said they would refund all six payments of $24.95 in 3 to 5 business days.  Today is day 4 and they have not refunded the money.  I will be contacting the FBI if they do not refund me by tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-Privacy-Matters-123-I-was-billed-for-services-I-did-not-order-Internet-590850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters - Privacy Matters 123