depth

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: Kevin — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Privacy Matters, Your Savings Club, Privacy Matters 123

Privacy Matters, Your Savings Club, Privacy Matters 123 Your Savings Club Watch your bank account Internet

I sign up for an free trial membership with this website.  I cancell my membership the same day and a week later I got an debit charge to my bank account. This company like to open two accounts for you when you only sign up for one. Also the credit information is not up to date so it doesn't help at all. I called and got a full refund by I'm sure if i didn't check my account daily and notice the charges these guy would have been ripping me off for months.

Kevin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-Your-Savings-Club-Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-Your-Savings-Club-Privacy-Matters-123-Your-Savings-Club-Watch-your-bank-570595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters, Your Savings Club, Privacy Matters 123