Complaint Review: Privacy Matters123

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Privacy Matters123
privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 A company that tracks your credit, What a joke!!! Internet

I was going on a search and I saw some advertising about a singles site, I saw 'privacymatters123" and I ignored it completely, and went on with my search that had nothing to do with this company. Thank Goodness I do online banking and saw a charge of $19.99 1 days later, I knew I did not charge my debit bank card in a week. When I saw the number which is a 877 toll free I called it. A recording of choices came on and I kept hitting zero. Finally a women who said her name was Joy asked me if I was, me and she said my name. I asked her how and why did they charge my bank account because I never gave them the authority or my account number. I said to cancel ASAP and to send me the authorization that they said I gave. The women said that she would credit my account but never devulged how they got my information. I am in shock how they got away with this Bull Crap. I have sent e-mails asking for a copy of authorization and they constantly send a e-mail stating that a refund will show up in my statement. I plan to send all information to the Attorney Generals office and I want to press charges for fraud!!!!

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-A-company-that-tracks-your-credit-What-a-joke-Internet-357991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters123