Complaint Review: Privacy Matters/PM Identity

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2008

• Reported By:Venice California
Privacy Matters/PM Identity
http://www.privacymatters.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Privacy Matters/PM Identity Privacy Matters ripped me off for $500!! Venice Beach California

I gave my credit card number for a "free" credit check when I was moving into a new apt. in March of 2007. I do all my banking online but somehow only recently noticed charges of $29.99 and $19.99. One of the charges was from "Privacy Matters", the other from a company calling itself, "PM Identity". They are the same company! $500 later I called my bank and they can only dispute the last two months. I am so angry! Don't let this happen to you!!

Moonpie1
Venice, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2008 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-MattersPM-Identity/nationwide/Privacy-MattersPM-Identity-Privacy-Matters-ripped-me-off-for-500-Venice-Beach-Californ-296785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters/PM Identity