Complaint Review: PrivacyMatters123 And At Home Rewards

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Asheville, NC North Carolina
PrivacyMatters123 And At Home Rewards
Privacymatters123.com UNK., Connecticut U.S.A.

PrivacyMatters123 And At Home Rewards Unauthorized Credit Card Charges UNK. Connecticut

Privacy Matters123 and At Home Rewards hit one of my credit cards twice each. The entries appeared on my statement next to each other on two statements in the amount of $19.95 each. They have charged a total of $79.80 in fraudulent charges. I have no idea who these creeps are.

My experience with Discover Card was just as bad. While trying to report the bogus charges, I was made to feel like it was my fault. Discover Card implied that I signed up for something without reading the "fine print!" It was humiliating and frustrating, to say the least. I was put on hold for over ten minutes on one occasion, and was hung-up on another time. Am I upset? YES!! And having Discover Card lecture me about on-line purchases didn't help. I know what I buy and what I don't.

I identify with Sheila from Fresno, who got hit by the same two fraudulent businesses.

CHECK YOUR MONTHLY STATEMENTS AND HOPE THAT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL TREAT YOU BETTER THAN DISCOVER CARD TREATED ME!!

Bill
Asheville, NC, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrivacyMatters123-And-At-Home-Rewards/UNK-Connecticut-Unk/PrivacyMatters123-And-At-Home-Rewards-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-UNK-Connecticut-1033557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrivacyMatters123 And At Home Rewards