Complaint Review: PrivacyMatters123, YourSavingsClub, PM Identity

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Altoona Pennsylvania
PrivacyMatters123, YourSavingsClub, PM Identity
privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

PrivacyMatters123, YourSavingsClub, PM Identity FRAUDLENTLY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT, WHAT IS RISK FREE ABOUT THAT?! Internet

I am trying to repair bad credit from when I was a teenager, so I checked out the credit reporting company listed as Privacy Matters 123. Instead of helping with credit monitoring, they are responsible for fraudlently charging my credit card to the max!!!

I signed up for a "risk-free" trial of a refundable $1.00 fee. I have been charged 7 $1.00 fees and when I called to dispute it the charged me $29.95! Plus other fees were charged. They are ilegally charging my account! I had to close it!

After closing my credit card they were still charging it! I called my card company as soon as I saw what was going on and I am in the dispute process.

I am turning them in to the Attorney General's office! How is this risk-free when they are charging fraudlently?!

Tricia
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrivacyMatters123-YourSavingsClub-PM-Identity/internet/PrivacyMatters123-YourSavingsClub-PM-Identity-FRAUDLENTLY-CHARGED-MY-ACCOUNT-WHAT-IS-RI-312158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrivacyMatters123, YourSavingsClub, PM Identity