Complaint Review: Privacymatters123 - Savingsmart

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Privacymatters123 - Savingsmart
privacymatters.com Montreal, Canada Canada

Privacymatters123 Savingsmart STOP! Privacymatters123 and SavingSmart are Frauds! Scammed many!!! Montreal Canada

I have never been so upset! I called to cancel IMMEDIATELY after I was NOT able to access my reports because of insufficient data they "needed" to be able to do so!

I called and spoke with a "operator" named Beatrice whose "id" she said, is 9837. I let her know that I wanted to cancel membership and she told me I wasn't a memeber yet, to call in 24 hrs and then I would be.
SavingSmart instantly deducted $1 from my account without any trace of them going in. There name didn't even register that had charged me that $1, all I know is that I had just seen my balance prior to signing to make sure I was good to go, and returned later to see that a dollar had already been charged but no name or record of the transaction!

That sent of warning signals like crazy!!!!!!!!
I called about 15min. later because I googled the name Privacy Matters and SavingSmart,after getting a funny feeling about them and sure enough here were the same kind of experiences!

How interesting, I call 15 min. later instead of 24 hrs supposed wait time and TADA! I speak with "Muna" id number "26371" and she tells me I AM a member! How very interesting! Not even 24hrs later! I told her to cancel my memebership and she said, no problem.

I then ask her for a confirmation number and she says, there aren't any, just her name and id will do..... right. I asked repeatedly for her to give me her id number to which she became somewhat upset but not as upset as me. I quickly asked her where are ya'll located, she blurted out Montreal, Canada. Hmmm?
I immediately called my bank and had them cancel my credit card and send out a new one. That was it, no problems about it and had the option to fill out a report so I could get my money back. Not trying to advertise, just saying, Bank of America rocks! So far, so good.

Erica
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacymatters123-Savingsmart/Montreal-Canada/Privacymatters123-Savingsmart-STOP-Privacymatters123-and-SavingSmart-are-Frauds-Scammed-239946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacymatters123 - Savingsmart