Complaint Review: Privacymatters.com, savingsmart.com

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2007

• Reported By:nampa Idaho
Privacymatters.com, savingsmart.com
privacymatters.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacymatters.com\savingsmart.com automatically signed me up for credit monitoring and won't reply to any corrospondance. Ripoff Internet

I signed up for a credit report only from truecredit.com and the very next day there was a one dollar charge from savingsmart.com and a $29.95 charge from privacymatters.com. I didn't notice because my wife handles all of our banking online. She thought that it was something that I had signed up for and never said anything.

Here it is four months later and I signed on to my onling banking and notice the charge. I was charged every month for both of these services. I contacted privacymatters through the contact us link on their website telling them I never signed up for anything and I wanted it cancelled and a refund. I never recieved a response.

I sent them another message asking for what my member login name and password would be because I never recieved anything. I never got an email with my login and password ever! I have tried contacting them several times and have never been succsessful. I am now very upset because I have been scammed out of over 100 dollars!

Anthony
nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2007 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacymatterscom-savingsmartcom/internet/Privacymatterscomsavingsmartcom-automatically-signed-me-up-for-credit-monitoring-and-wo-257360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacymatters.com, savingsmart.com