Complaint Review: Private Client Management Group

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Huntington Beach California United States of America
Private Client Management Group
Nationwide United States of America

Private Client Management Group First Data Private Client Management Group Telephone scam Unknown, Nationwide

I was contacted by "First Data Private Client Services" who left a voice mail for me on my office phone. I just got off the phone with these frauds and it quickly became obvious it was a scam!!

I did a Google search for First Data Private Client Services, and found no reference to that name at all. The rep on the phone pointed me to www.gopcmg.com. When I started to ask further questions of Natasha about who they are, a supervisor came on the call, told me she was not going to sit there and take the 3rd degree from me and promptly hung up.

When I called back, she told me to "quit your whining and get your mama's KITTY out of your mouth", and then hung up again. I tried calling the phone number on the gopcmg.com website, and found it to be disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Private-Client-Management-Group/nationwide/Private-Client-Management-Group-First-Data-Private-Client-Management-Group-Telephone-scam-995348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Private Client Management Group