Complaint Review: Private Income Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: SNF — Laurel Maryland
Private Income Solutions, Inc.
8550 W. Charleston Blvd. Ste. 102 Pmb 106 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Private Income Solutions, Inc. Ripoff Instead Of Mailoff Las Vegas, Nevada

Aprll 16, 2013

On February 5 and 16, 2013, I invested a total of $358 in Private Income Solutions, Inc. in the hopes that this company would honor its pledge to help someone earn good income from home. I selected the $1,500 a week income group.

Instead, I received NOTHING from this company. When I tried to call an 800 number provided by this company, I heard that the number I had called is no longer in service. I had called to demand a refund of the $358 I had invested.

I just want someone to secure my total refund of $358 and send it to me. I also want to warn other people to avoid all companies that claim that they will help someone earn good money by working at home. In all cases, it turns out to be no money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Private-Income-Solutions-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Private-Income-Solutions-Inc-Ripoff-Instead-Of-Mailoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1043796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Private Income Solutions, Inc.