Complaint Review: Private Income Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Oxon Hill Maryland
Private Income Solutions
8550 W. Charleston Blvd. suite 102-106 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Private Income Solutions I sent them a fee of $69.00 and never got a respond back. I would like to receive my fee back and see the people who's ripping people off pay for what they are doing. Las Vegas, Nevada

I wanted to let anyone who see this company, do not send any money, check the Better Business Bureau before you make any moves. The people who is ripping people off need to pay. Even if I don't get my fee back I want to expose this company so no one else gets ripped off. Justice will served.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Private-Income-Solutions/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Private-Income-Solutions-I-sent-them-a-fee-of-6900-and-never-got-a-respond-back-I-woul-1045361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Private Income Solutions