Complaint Review: Private Workout Dallas

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Private Workout Dallas
5400 E. Mockingbird Ln Suite 213 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Private Workout Dallas gym Dallas, Texas

I bought the groupon that was advertised as a "30-day bootcamp." When I set up my initial appointment, I was given a different story and told that my groupon purchase basically acted as a $200 gift card. That would conveniently "cover" my start-up fee, or so it was explained to me. I was still swindled into buying 3 trainer sessions, which turned out to be a condescending jerk standing over me while I did the circuit myself. They are not even necessarily certified trainers, I found out later when my hairdresser told me she was once recruited by them because they were so desperate for "trainers." Terrible staff- rude, unprofessional, and not even in good shape, honestly. But don't worry, they'll be quick to tell a size 4- 6 female that she needs to drop 25 pounds. When I came to my senses and wanted to cancel the membership for a 'real' gym, I was confronted with a wall. No response to emails, calls- and finally some bag named Edith contacted me and gruffly gave me the steps to follow. I was still charged with a month that I wasn't using, and then slammed with a $215 fee which she claimed was in my contract. That was the fee that , as it was explained to me, was covered by my groupon. SCAM ARTIST ALERT. Not real trainers, not concerned with fitness or health of their clients, just their wallets. DON'T join this craphole unless you hate your money and yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Private-Workout-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-75206/Private-Workout-Dallas-gym-Dallas-Texas-800122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Private Workout Dallas