Complaint Review: Private motorhome rentals

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — encino California United States of America
Private motorhome rentals
9832 Tujunga Place Internet United States of America

Private motorhome rentals Garbis Hagopian BAD MOTOR HOME WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!! Internet

Garbis Hagaopian rented his crappy motor home promised us the thing worked.  We got less than 80 miles and the rv had the check engine light on.  The air conditioner did not work, we were in triple digit heat.  Called the owner and he said it needed an oil change.  Our grandmother had a heat stroke we had to take her to the emergency because of this horribly rv. The rv was dirty when we got it and we had to clean the entire rv before we even left on our trip.  When we returned the rv he charged for damage and kept my deposit of $1000 and then tried to get more money for his broken down rv by claiming damage to my auto insurance.  THEY DENIED HIS CLAIM   AAA knew he was false.  Then after that he sent me an email stating we did something to his transmission.  This guy is crazy.  Never rent anything from him.  I have filed a small claims court case against him.  When we get to court I have all the pictures and witnesses to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Private-motorhome-rentals/internet/Private-motorhome-rentals-Garbis-Hagopian-BAD-MOTOR-HOME-WORSE-EXPERIENCE-EVER-Internet-928608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Private motorhome rentals