Complaint Review: Priveco, Inc

• Reported By: Anonymous — Temple Hills Maryland United States of America
Priveco, Inc
352 Oliver Drive Internet United States of America

Priveco, Inc Liar and unscrupulous , Internet

I purchased the intensity by Jopen from this company.  The next day, I decided I did not want the item.  I ordered several internet purchases during this time.  When the box came I opened it not knowing it was from Priveco, Inc.

The invoice did not indicate how I could return the item. I called their office and explained I just received, and had not opened the box that contained the item and wanted to return it.  The man on the phone instantly got rude.

He said since I open the post office box that it arrived in, I could not return it because it was a medical item. Trust me, it is not a medical item.  It is suppose to help you do better kegel, but it is not a medical item.

I paid through paypal, so I contact them to see if they could help.  After going through their process for a month, they could not help.  I will have to chalk this up to lesson learned.  I hope if you read this before purchasing from them, it will save you on the lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priveco-Inc/internet/Priveco-Inc-Liar-and-unscrupulous-Internet-976316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priveco, Inc